- Investment portfolios are based on each
- we recommend quality Canadian securities to gain the benefit
of the Dividend Tax Credit and Canadian, American and Foreign
securities for capital growth.
- Government Bonds, Corporate Bonds, Bond ETFs and Money
Market instruments complement the focus of a diversified portfolio.
- once the investment portfolio is designed, Investax works
through an investment account in the client name at a broker
approved by the client.
- all securities are held in segregated form in your name.
Investax does not hold any securities or funds.
- after the client approves the Investment Policy Statement, Investax will
execute orders and track the investment results.
- clients receive a monthly brokerage statement and a quarterly
summary statement from Investax.
- Investax fees are charged monthly in arrears based on the
value of the investment portfolio and are tax deductible.
- Investax is registered with the BC Securities Commission as a